If you’re looking for high-capacity commercial paper towels Scott High Capacity Hard Roll Paper Towels are an excellent choice for your business. The roll has a core size of 1.5" and is compatible with a variety of Kimberly-Clark Professional dispensers. Plus, they are high-capacity (8 inches wide x 1,000 feet long), designed to reduce maintenance time, run-outs and complaints. These absorbent commercial paper towels are designed for efficient general-purpose cleaning and drying, so your employees and guests will use less, saving you money. This paper towel is manufactured with a chlorine-free process and contains 60% recycled fiber with a minimum of 40% post-consumer waste content to meet EPA guidelines for post-consumer waste in paper towel products. The towel has Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Mix certification, which ensures that the wood fiber used to make it comes from a combination of FSC-certified forests, controlled sources, and post-consumer waste. It complies with the EcoLogo hand towels standard for resource and energy conservation and reductions in harmful emissions when compared with other hand towel products.
- High capacity: reduce maintenance time, run-outs and complaints with long-lasting bulk paper towels (as compared to a folded towel system).
- Highly absorbent commercial paper towels let you use less and waste less.
- Bulk paper towels come in small cases for easy storage and handling at your business.
- Meets EPA standards; FSC and EcoLogo certified; uses elemental chlorine-free (ECF) bleaching. It is also HACCP Approved.
- For use with KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL* AQUARIUS Hard Roll Dispenser (AQUARIUS Foam Hard Roll Dispenser 69590, sold separately).
|Rolls per case||6 rolls of 305m each|
|Case Size||622 mm x 417 mm x 219 mm|
|Gross Weight||11.20 kg|
|Net Weight||10.4 kg|